Monday, December 30, 2013

Movin' On Up

I may have left some readers hanging at only #2 of the Selecting a Veterinary Internship series and I know the VIRMP match decisions were due earlier this month, so I deeply apologize. Life has gotten away from me in a good way.

One positive consequence, was that I have created a much sleeker website where I will continue to post to my blog, but the overall goal is to also have pages specifically for current and prospective students where internship data and other information will be available. It is in its infancy stages, but nonetheless I will begin posting new blog entries to that site as of...today 12/30/13.

http://veterinarybrainstorm.wordpress.com/

Please check it frequently as changes will be occurring over the next year with loads of new material in the works.



No comments:

Post a Comment